Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
SLIPPER SOCKS: Your feet are going to absolutely love the ultra soft and incredibly cozy feel of these Pudus Slipper Socks!
It's that feeling of pure bliss after a long day or on a cold winter morning, when you slip on our warm, comfy and oh, so fluffy slipper socks and let it all ease away.
Made completely from recycled water bottles with extra-soft sherpa lining, non-slip silicone grippers and dual layers for enhanced durability.
Indulging your feet and giving yourself that little bit of everyday luxury never felt so good!
• One size fits most sizing (Women's 5-11 - Men's 6-10)
• Made from 100% recycled polyester
• 1 pair of slipper socks = 15 recycled water bottles
• Extra plush sherpa lining that is not only incredibly soft, it's also part of a dual layered system for extra durability
• Reinforced non-slip silicone grippers to avoid any of those slippery spills
Channel your urban lumberjack (or Jill) with our latest Lumberjack boot socks. The perfect companion for rain boots. Make a statement, keep your feet toasty warm and go jump in a puddle. These boot liners pair well with rain boots, hiking boots and snow boots.
Made with recycled water bottles with luxe lining for that extra soft touch.
• One size fits most (Women's 6-10)
• 70% Recycled Acrylic, 30% Acrylic
• 1 pair of boot socks = 4-6 recycled water bottles