Search for Easter eggs with Little Bunny and hippity-hop around The District with this springtime read-aloud children's picture book!
It's Easter, which means Little Bunny is searching for eggs! Eggs are hidden all around Georgetown, Dupont Circle, Capitol Hill, and more―can you help Little Bunny find them? Follow along on a tour of local landmarks such as Washington Monument and National Cathedral. Join in as Little Bunny makes sweet memories with adorable animal friends along the way. This Easter basket stuffer is the best way to celebrate the holiday in Washington, DC, full of sweet illustrations and rhyming text ideal for parents and kids to read-aloud.
- An engaging story for boys and girls ages 3-7 that combines local Washington, DC sites with a celebration of family and Easter blessings
- Includes hidden eggs on every page so toddlers and kids can join in on Little Bunny's egg hunt
- A perfect Easter gift to celebrate the holiday and start a fun new tradition!
- Enjoy landmarks such as Lincoln Memorial, National Museum of African American History and Culture, Jefferson Memorial, and more
- Perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in Washington, DC or visit the Mid-Atlantic
With one egg in the basket,
the bunnies stop beside a brook.
Embassy Row, Penn Quarter, or Foggy Bottom?
Oh, which way should they look?