1000 Vegan and Vegetarian Meals brings healthy recipes packed with flavor straight to your dinner table!
Whether you are new to the vegan or vegetarian diet or are a practiced plant-based cook looking to diversify your meal staples, you will find inspiration in these 1000 meals that draw on a variety of different styles and skills. This book covers three main dietary restrictions in depth: Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free.
Designed to be an easy reference for whatever it is you are trying to accomplish in the kitchen, the book is divided into categories like Grazing Dishes for small gatherings, Quick and Tasty recipes for fast and easy cleanup for those weeknight meals, and Feed a Crowd for those grand get-togethers. With Super Salads, Healthy Soups, Brunch, and Heart Comfort food recipes as well, these 1000 recipes are certain to have something for every need. Enjoy:
- Warm Puy Lentil Salad with Charred Squash and Beets
- Grilled Halloumi, Pomegranate, Kale, and Pearl Couscous Salad
- Regional soups, such as Gazpacho, Tom Yum, Borscht, and Minestrone
- Butter Bean Hummus with Za'atar Topping
- Zucchini 'Spaghetti' with Raw Tomato Sauce
- Gnocchi in Creamy Cashew 'Cheese' Sauce
- Egyptian Koshari
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Romesco Sauce
- Spicy Spinach and Buckwheat Crépes
- Non-Cheesecake with Mixed Berries
- Aquafaba Chocolate and Coconut Mousse
- Beet Brownies
Each easy-to-follow recipe includes simple instructions as well as exciting variations. Packed with delicious recipes and interspersed with beautiful photos that make delicious meals jump off the page, each recipe is clearly labeled with logos for vegan or vegetarian so that vegetarian hosts can still feed their vegan friends. Salads, suppers, apps, desserts, breakfast, and barbecue—this is a complete crash course for vegan and vegetarian meal makers.
Whether you are trying to lose weight, eat healthy, or simply connect with the earth and all her bounties, 1000 Vegan and Vegetarian Meals is here to guide you.