Whether you want to camp in the Grand Canyon, eat an authentic cheesesteak in Philly, walk through a sunflower field in Kansas, party at Mardi Gras, or take in the Aurora Borealis in Alaska, Fodor’s travel experts all across the United States are here to help! Fodor’s Bucket List USA: From Epic to Eccentric, 500+ Ultimate Experiences guidebook is packed with carefully curated musts to help you check your dream USA to-dos off your travel wishlist and discover quirky and cool extras along the way. It’s everything you need to see, do, eat, drink, hike, bike, and brag about! This brand new title has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Bucket List USA travel guide includes:
- 500+ MUSTS COVERING ALL 50 STATES
- EPIC and ECCENTRIC selections in every state so that you can be sure you cover the classics and find some surprises, too
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- WHAT TO EAT AND DRINK in each region from quintessential local specialties to local favorites, as well as must-try state candy, fruit, locally brewed beers, wines, and unique local ice-cream flavors
- GREAT ITINERARIES help you make the most of your time whether you’re planning a two-week tour of New England or an extended itinerary to hit all the National Parks. Combine multiple smart two-week itineraries to create that epic USA trip filled with Bucket List attractions, food, photo-ops, and fun
- COOL PLACES TO STAY from historic hotels to the best airbnbs and campgrounds to more unique offerings like cave lodges, lighthouses, treehouses, yurts, trailers, and hobbit homes.
- LOCAL WRITERS to make sure you get the best on-the-ground advice on how and when to visit find the under-the-radar gems
- 10 REGIONAL MAPS to help orient you in each state and region, plus travel times by car and train to help plan your time
- INCLUDES: the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, Yosemite National Park, Zion National Park, Denali National Park, Niagara Falls, the Freedom Trail, the Golden Gate Bridge, Carlsbad Caverns, Death Valley, Napa Valley, Charleston, Las Vegas, Broadway, Los Angeles, Miami, Burning Man, Mardi Gras, Fall Foliage, the Northern Lights, San Antonio Missions, Walt Disney World, Great Smoky Mountains, Arlington National Cemetery, Nashville, the Joshua Tree, Road to Hana, the Appalachian Trail, Gateway Arch, Napa Valley, Kennedy Space Center, Shenandoah National Park, Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, Glacier National Park, Taos Pueblo, Minnesota Lakes, Fenway Park, Pacific Coast Highway, and so much more