These leather journals make great gifts! Each one has unlined handmade paper inside and has an elastic band on the bottom to keep everything in place.
Available in the following sayings:
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin
- This place where you are right now. God circled on a map for you. - Hafiz
- To live will be an awfully big adventure. - Peter Pan
- I saw that my life was a vast glowing empty page and I could do anything I wanted. - Jack Kerouac
- To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing, that is enough for one man's life. - T.S. Eliot
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. - Abraham Lincoln
- Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it truth. Feed it with love.
- Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming. David Bowie
- Who am I helping, what am I breaking, what am I giving, what am I taking? Bob Dylan
- True Alchemists...-William H. Glass
Approximate pages: 75
Due to the natural hide of the leather used for our products, natural markings and color variations are to be expected. Keeping the imperfections make the leather fibers stronger and more durable.